Surpassing the challenge of finding new sustainable solutions
Scroll down for more
Technip Energies aims to help our clients respond to their customers’ demands for more sustainably developed and sourced products. Providing circular economy options to our clients offers a holistic way to move towards a greener product portfolio."
A circular approach driven by demand and enabled by technology
The circular economy focuses on ways to eliminate waste and limit the use of natural resources by reusing, repurposing and recycling. Technip Energies is one of the few players operating in this growing market. We offer a wide range of solutions to help companies of all sizes and industry sectors move towards a circular economy business model.
Innovative solutions and support for implementing circular solutions
Technip Energies brings its experience with traditional industries to power a swell of circular economy solutions. Our circular economy innovations are based on extensive knowledge of materials processing and long-standing partnerships with the world’s biggest industrial players and renowned brand owners.
We offer start-up consultancy services to help our partners finalize processes and begin industrialization and commercialization. We provide early-stage studies to assess plant budget and develop business cases, helping companies adapt their processes to a feasible circular economy model.
Specialized skills for a changing world
We are helping clients boost their sustainability credentials by moving towards a circular economy throughout the value chain. Regardless of project type, our technologies and services support companies of every size from established players to small-scale local firms and startups. Our key references include Carbios PET demonstration plant in France, Plastic Energy chemical recycling of waste plastic plant, SYNGAS SDN BHD plastic recycling to steam cracker feed, and BP Infinia technology to recycle PET plastic waste.
Specialized leading-edge technologies
Our product range
Our technology centers of expertise throughout Europe, the USA and Asia are home to teams of experts in numerous fields that provide circular economy solutions:
- Chemical recycling solutions:
- TruStyrenyx, an all-in-one solution for the chemical recycling of polystyrene, developed in collaboration with Agilyx
- Plastic recycling:
- Pure.rOil™ by T.EN and Pure.rGas™ by T.EN, two advanced plastic recycling solutions for circularity achieving conversion yields of up to 80% downstream purification applications for pyrolysis
- Start-up and commercialization support
Extensive capabilities, flexibility, proprietary technologies
- Extensive knowledge of materials processing and experience with plastics and polymers including related monomers and catalysts
- Ability to support client process development for industrialization, licensing and modularization
- Proven project execution capacities from small-to large-scale projects worldwide
- Flexibility to adapt work processes to startups
- Proprietary technologies that plug into recycling processes
- Multiple technology centers and testing facilities with dedicated experts across the world
Get in touch
Send a message using the contact us form:
Select Circular Economy from the Commercial contact per solution dropdown):