Providing innovative technology solutions and outstanding project execution
Scroll down for more
The energy industry is changing, and the leading providers of tomorrow have new aspirations for supplying renewable energy and reducing their environmental impact. As a trusted partner, we’re adapting our technological offer and capabilities to meet our clients’ evolving needs.
Thanks to our experienced team of experts, Technip Energies can find the right solutions to meet its clients’ needs. This starts with a full, upfront analysis of an energy provider’s project goals. After a thorough review, we determine the most suitable type of platform to produce at a competitive price while preserving quality and prioritizing safety. From conventional offshore platforms to all type of floaters, we have the recognized expertise, reference driven knowledge and strong industry relationships to drive projects through to a successful delivery. We start with a thorough assessment of the functional requirements of a facility and then design, deliver and install accordingly.
Our innovation program is not only about technology but also advanced project execution plans. We serve large international energy providers as well as national and independent entities, providing an extensive portfolio of offshore solutions that can also be applied onshore.
Our early engagement strategy is key to making projects predictable and affordable and to support our clients in their project decisions by providing certainty in technical definition and execution plan.
Extensive technology portfolio for the full value chain
We offer more than 70 in-house supported technologies and a team of 600+ offshore engineers.
- Our technology experts leverage their experience from completed projects to tackle tomorrow’s challenges. Thanks to the resources of Technip Energies’ Global Business Unit, we cover the full value chain.
- Our offshore FLNG capability is notable for our engineers’ seamless delivery of onboard technology for floating units. With an eye on risk management, we design the topside with safety and reliability in mind. We can then manage weight to ensure overall unit stability.
- Addressing the most precise project specifications, our engineers use a range of technologies to meet any challenges.
We offer technological solutions for:
- LNG transfer
- Spiral stacked turrets
- High-pressure natural gas
- Cryogenic pipe-in-pipes
- Offshore adaptable hulls, and more.
Sustainable solutions to support the future
Sustainable technologies supporting the energy transition
We offer our clients sustainable solutions to minimize their local emissions footprint.
Solid expertise and robust industry experience
We provide a leading in-house technology portfolio including digital solutions for successful project execution.
Early engagement strategy
We support our clients with conceptual and technology services to provide the optimum technical definition and execution plan at the early stage of their project development.
Strong team of offshore technologies experts
600+ offshore technology engineers committed to our clients’ projects success.
Get in touch
For general queries, please use this field to send a message and we will direct it to the appropriate team.